TO BE A CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF INFLUENCE AND SIGNIFICANCE, BRINGING ABUNDANT LIFE AND HOPE TO OUR WORLD
The Church we are becoming:
1. We see a church that cares – accepting, valuing and creating a place where everyone belongs. We see a church who loves unconditionally and lives the invitation to a healthier, stronger and happier life IN Jesus.
2. We see a church whose Kingdom Purpose is the fulfillment of each person’s Kingdom Purpose. We will train and release every individual as a minister and leader, empowered to do “even greater things”.
3. We see a church radiant with joy and resolute in our faith as we live humbly and assured lives, celebrating small beginnings and counting only that which is “faith expressing itself through love” (Gal 5:6) as significant.
4. We see a church who intentionally breaks down all barriers, loving every family and member of our community as we take our rightful kingdom position as a city on a hill, being salt and light and “Just as He is in the world so are we”(John 17).
5. We see a church that is fun and works hard, yet is not hard work, activating the power of sacrifice and surrender.
6. We see a church that attracts, connects, strengthens and releases significance into the lives of others – influencing generations and cultures.
7. We see a church of 500 in 10 years achieved by praying radical, faith filled prayers and living lives of action. We will cross the road to lift and bind the broken. We will love, care and believing the best in everyone.
8. We see a church where salvation, deliverance and healing is a daily occurrence resulting in LIVES FOREVER CHANGED. We will pour out the Gifts of the Spirit, stand on His Word, break chains and open hearts in worship.
9. We see a church easily identifiable to the community as a place of help and hope, demonstrating LOVE’S POWER through children, youth and community outreach.
10. We see a church that empowers leadership, acts of service and love and adorns herself with truth, righteousness and praise.
11. We see a church that serves, gives and lives with the power, passion and purpose of Jesus. We see testimonies of the goodness of God and the love of Jesus released through the Holy Spirit, the power of Gods word and the faith of His people.
12. We see a church that shouts “Welcome Home” to the nations. Who sees miracles, lives restored and every believer living unconditional lives.